Greetings Information Seeker





There are plenty of websites on the internet offering background checks, public records, reverse phone searches, government documents and criminal records. It can be very difficult to choose which one will meet your needs and provide you with the most information out there.

As a Private Investigator I use database and online searches every single day. I have signed up for almost all of them out there. Most of them have their strengths and weaknesses. Some of them are just downright horrible. The purpose of this blog is to provide you with the most honest and real reviews of some of the sites I have come across that are actually helpful. As I said, I have used all of these web sites so if you have any questions please ask me.

Side Bar* I set up this dinky little blog because I got really tired of the so called "experts" making their "reviews" on a lot of the investigation sites out there. Most of them can make fancy web sites with fake reviews without ever even seeing the members area of these sites let alone having used them. This is why I include the prices each site charges for a subscription. If you have read my articles you know I am the real deal just trying to help people get the information they are looking for.

As always, feel free to E mail me (ctpi262@gmail.com) with any investigative questions or questions about finding information.

** All of the sites I recommend offer preliminary results and a money back guarantee.